TerraVerde Capital is committed to being a leader in environmental sustainability in the hedge fund industry, in the way we carry out our business and in the services we offer. Environmental sustainability at TerraVerde Capital means conducting our business in a manner that acknowledges and takes responsibility for our direct and indirect impact on the environment. This means that we will encourage environmental sustainability, conserve energy, and reduce our carbon footprint while implementing green investment strategies in our fund of funds portfolio.
- We are driven by the competitive spirit of the markets, but we direct our efforts to reflect our goals as well as that of our clients.
- We make decisions that reflect both short term and long term risks and reward.
- We tell the whole story, not just what people may want to hear.
- We have assembled a team that respects each other who enjoy working together on collaborative efforts.
- We seek to have an open communication link between our investors and our team to discuss investment ideas and share information when appropriate.
- We strive to maintain a high standard of integrity in everything we do. Our reputation is our most important asset and is needed to maintain strong relationships with our investors, our employees, investment managers, and the investment community at large.
Our only business is developing and managing niche funds of hedge funds portfolios particularly with our emphasis on green hedge funds. Our firm’s goal is to create and develop innovative investment solutions for our partners. Our performance is measured by making a difference and getting it done. Our environmental and investment approaches are based on our people, processes, understanding of the financial markets, and work ethic. By providing a high level of transparency and liquidity for our investors that enable them to meet their individual portfolio objectives, we seek to earn the trust of our valued relationships.